Friday, December 20, 2013

Review: Lash by L.G. Castillo





Author: L.G. Castillo
Title: Lash
Series: Broken angel #1
Beings: Angels

Rating: C
Heat: Mild

Bought from: Amazon
Read book format: Ebook




Story:
The angel Lash saves a life he shouldn't have and gets thrown out of heaven to walk the earth. He gets one final chance many years later to protect the girl Naomi. 

Cover:
I just love this cover! One of the best I've seen.

Review:
I looked forward to read this book and I did like it, but at the same time it felt like I was reading an action movie. The main characters were on the run, attacked from time to time, before the fled again, just like in many action movies. It was a very simple, but good writing, no unnecessary details. Lash felt more like a human than an angel, and even if things went a little slow the story worked and the so did the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...