Friday, December 20, 2013

Review: Fury by Laurann Dohner




Author: Laurann Dohner
Title: Fury
Series: New species #1
Beings: Humanoid animals

Rating: A
Heat: Burning

Bought from: Amazon
Read book format: Ebook




Story:
Ellie works undercover at a pharmaceutical company to find proof of their illegal experiments where scientists have combined human and animal DNA, creating a new species. These people aren't treated well and Ellie will do anything to save them, especially one of them who has captured her heart. 

Cover:
A regular cover for erotic books, but I think it could have looked better if the text was placed differently.

Review:
This book made me really feel. I felt with the characters throughout the entire book. I smiled, laughed, worried and almost even cried. Laurann has a way with words and I like her writing. It also felt like a very unique story. The only backside was the dialogs. There were many repetitions, making me feel like I sometimes read an essay, but it didn't matter. The story was great, though this is not a book for everyone. Warning for rough scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...