Friday, December 20, 2013

Review: Kiss of midnight by Lara Adrian



Author: Lara Adrian
Title: Kiss of midnight
Series: Midnight breed series
Beings: Vampires

Rating: B
Heat: Warm

Bought from: Amazon
Read book format: Paperback



Story:
When Gabrielle witnesses a murder she was not meant to see she is brought into a world she never thought existed. Meeting Lucan Thorne makes her realize that vampires are real.

Cover: 
There are several different covers for this series. This one I like the most.

Review:
I didn't get hooked at once when I started to read this book, but after about 100 pages I was stuck. The vampires in this series are different, more religious than vampires in other series, but still warriors who fight for the good. The backside with this book was that it felt like I've read it before. Many of the sceens felt like classic vampire sceens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...